View Single Post
Old
04-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Federko

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by weems View Post
I dont know why so many around here are enamoured with Drew Stafford. Is it because he seems to play well whenever we play the sabres and he has some highlight reel goals against us? He's 25 years old and still yet to surpass the 50 point mark. He's alse one of the more inconsistant players in the league. I'd be very underwhelmed if Stafford is the main piece coming back in a Kaberle trade. Jokinen is also not a winger and would be a horrible fit on a line with Kessel.
This. Furthermore - no more trading within our own division. Burke is not that stupid. The Sabres don't have a Phil Kessel lying around so I HIGHLY doubt that Kabs will go to boston, buffalo, montreal, or ottawa. Secondly, he doesn't have a "no trade" clause for a period of time so we can go as far as Phoenix.

Atleast if we came up with more realistic trade senarios, thought more like Burke...I mean think about.. Kabs is speaking out against BB's buddy Wilson. Phoenix or Anaheim say Hi Thomas! Bye bye!

I would try for Bobby Ryan with Kabs...you might think that's far fetched but look what Burke has pulled off with the Phaneuf deal. It's evident Burke is still tight with the Ducks Brass...and still makes trades with them constantly.

Infact - the ducks might become our official trade partners...soon enough.... Kabs to the Ducks ....is like 75 to 80% going to happen in my books.