View Single Post
Old
04-01-2010, 12:15 PM
weems

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie79 View Post
This. Furthermore - no more trading within our own division. Burke is not that stupid. The Sabres don't have a Phil Kessel lying around so I HIGHLY doubt that Kabs will go to boston, buffalo, montreal, or ottawa. Secondly, he doesn't have a "no trade" clause for a period of time so we can go as far as Phoenix.

Atleast if we came up with more realistic trade senarios, thought more like Burke...I mean think about.. Kabs is speaking out against BB's buddy Wilson. Phoenix or Anaheim say Hi Thomas! Bye bye!

I would try for Bobby Ryan with Kabs...you might think that's far fetched but look what Burke has pulled off with the Phaneuf deal. It's evident Burke is still tight with the Ducks Brass...and still makes trades with them constantly.

Infact - the ducks might become our official trade partners...soon enough.... Kabs to the Ducks ....is like 75 to 80% going to happen in my books.
After aquiring Visnovsky (a very similar player to Kaberle) I see no way this happens. That team is ALOT of pieces away from being a legit contender. If they were going to ever deal Ryan it would make more sense to deal him for some top prospects, young players or picks.