View Single Post
Old
04-04-2010, 03:04 PM
ohbaby

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osminator View Post
Dude, I was just kidding

Weise is a winger, plays hard, goes to dirty areas, scores and sets up on a permanent basis, is a hard-hitter, quick skater, has 5 SH goals, hard worker, likes to collect misconducts for giving the ref an earful and will drop 'em if needed. He even wore the "A" a couple of times this season if i recall correctly.

A lot of fans here that look beyond the plate (i.e. the Wolf Pack) think he's had a great season in the AHL and believe he deserves a shot in the NHL
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyviper87 View Post
He is a hard-working forward who will drop the gloves if need be and is a great team-player. He can PK and is a North-South NA power forward. If I had to pick a player who he resembles on the Rangers right now I would Say Callahan with a little less offensive ability and more size/strength. Both are great team-players and get in on the forecheck to reek havoc.

I would put his ceiling at a 3rd line winger who will drive hard to the net and control play down low while being able to contribute to the PK and drop the gloves.
Thanks guys, very informative. Sorry Oz, was just looking for info, and that was quite in-depth, Thanks.

WOW! Now I'm excited! Can't have enough Cally's and Prust's on this team. Should fit right in along side Drury and Voros.

Last edited by ohbaby: 04-04-2010 at 03:16 PM.
ohbaby is offline   Reply With Quote