View Single Post
04-04-2010, 08:00 PM
vCash: 500
Wait, werent you the one just complaining about Ovi overly celebrating looking silly and giving hockey a bad name?

Since when are looks important when celebrating and not when just playing?

No, its not the most important thing, but every player I see wearing roller hockey pants looks like they just pulled a pair of warmups out of the back of their closet and threw them on. They are baggy and loose and if it wasnt related to the sport of hockey, would have sworn that they were invented in the hood or something.

Ok, maybe if you're playing some shinny or pickup, but, beer league or not, I dont think you should look like a bum out there and should have a proper uniform on. RH pants generally are not tight around the shins, so when you tape them, they look like someone wearing pants that are taped up as not to flop, it looks silly. At least hockey socks fit tight so when you tape the shins, it doesnt affect the look at all.

You're telling me, when you wrap tape around the outside of pants like this, they dont flop around at all? Look how loose they are, when you tape them, you have a ridiculous look. Hell, even when they arent taped they're ridiculous looking.

jsykes is offline   Reply With Quote