View Single Post
Old
04-04-2010, 08:53 PM
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Oil View Post
Okay that's fine. I'm in my seat above the Red Wings net as we speak, watching the wings shoot.... And Pekka seems to like to shoot a lot as well the pregame skate just ended, so there's 18:30 before the game starts. Go Preds go!
Posted via Mobile Device
You sure that wasn't Ellis shooting out there? Peks very rarely shoots the puck at the net, but since the Olympic break, Ellis has been skating around and shooting quite a bit during every warm up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingPredFan View Post
I went into the Wings GDT and remembered why they have the most obnoxious fanbase in the NHL lol
Tell me about it. They're arrogant, just like their team. It's easy to win games when you can afford the best players out there. We work with what we can, and we've had a damn good season. Too bad their heads are so far up their rear ends to admit that.

Anyway, what a fantastic game! Initially I was pissed that we let them have a point, but it's alright, Philadelphia helped make up for that today by winning in regulation. Now the Wings only have one game in hand and are still 2 points behind. I like that.

Great job Preds, I for one found it to be a very entertaining game. I'm proud of you guys for winning it at the Joe. Let's do it again in Phoenix!

quoth the Raven is offline   Reply With Quote