View Single Post
Old
04-04-2010, 09:59 PM
WDR357

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan68 View Post
Apparently the 16 year old young lady i played with earlier today felt that way. She used the same lockeroom as the guys.

No joke.

I had never seen that before ever. You (women) have come a long way baby.

So yeah seriously she did more than once, last week i figured well maybe it was just something odd but she did it again this week. The guys are in there waiting for her to leave more or less before undressing.

She went into the shower in her clothes she came in and put on here compression shorts and sports bra out of sight and di the same thing after she was done.

The point was 5 minutes either way and some of us were nakie in there. I'm sure she could do without seeing a 42 year old man naked in a lockeroom.

But anyway I have been contemplating mentioning it to the rink manager that maybe she should be using the girl's lockeroom across the other side of the rink used for the officials.

But anyhew ..... been playing for 35 years or so and that was the first and second time i see that within 2 weeks times. Does she have a screw loose? Immature for her age and doesn;t realize she is now about 16 years old and should not feel like she is changing with her brothers?

Nuts!

I should add that she is fit and well developed and it made me feel uncomfortable I guess is my point. When you are 42 young women look 18 at 16 and in fact I cannot tell age difference in young women anymore that range from 16 to 22 or so.

I see this also when i look at my picture at 16 to 22 .... i'm like "who the hell is that guy anyway lol".
Hmmm, I've shared locker rooms with women/girls plenty of times. If it's a woman I don't know I try to be discrete or even warn her that I"m about to drop em but sometimes if I'm in there first, well......just change away and if they're offended walking in on me, not really my problem. And when it comes to adult women, I don't think there would ever be an issue. They're not nuns and I don't walk around naked either. I'm talking 5-7 seconds on nudity just getting the gear on or off. I have had a discussion about it with a woman I play with and her opinion was that it is not a big deal to her as long as nobody is overtly waving their johnson around. Overall, never been an issue. Only catch is if the girl is young, high school, etc, then I hold off on changing even if it means sitting around for twenty minutes after getting off the ice. That's only happened a few times though.

Plus it's cold in there.

WDR357 is offline   Reply With Quote