View Single Post
Old
04-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Semper Sens

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by donGjohnson View Post
No worries, mate. I really didn't know you were new and didn't know that was your video, I don't know who you are. Try and bend the knees more, it will help a LOT. Shooting just takes practice. After about 15 or 20,000 attempts, you'll feel more confident at it.
I think you might want to quote which video you were joking about in your next post, to clear things up. I thought you were talking about the one beavboyz posted about accuracy but apparently you were referencing hof's video, which you already commented on earlier?

I get the idea there's some miscommunication here, and everybody got angry for no reason, but I could be wrong.

Anyways, I can't wait for exams to be done so I can get out there and practice. Would anybody else be up for some kind of summer long challenge? I know beavboys said he's doing a slapshot challenge, and while I don't know he'd do his, maybe each participant would start with taking 25 pucks or something, and see how many corners they can hit, then at the end of the summer we all repeat and see who improved the most? It could be a fun way to improve the whole 'Rink' section's game.

edit: Not trying to hijack, PM instead of replying in this thread and if there's a few people interested I'll make a thread

Last edited by Semper Sens: 04-05-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Semper Sens is offline   Reply With Quote