Dr Jan Itor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
Here are my 2 proposals as a Hawks fan

Sharp for Hackett and 1st in 2010

Versteeg for 1st in 2011

What do you think?

I figure the 1st wont be popular but Sharp is just entering his prime and has a good contract. He is the type of guy that can help with young players that may be coming thru Wild system. A good leader and can play all 3 forward positions.

Hackett gives Hawks a goalie prospect for Rockford and the pick should be between 10-15. Might seem a little high price to pay but Sharp is proven NHL talent and has Selke caliber D.

2nd deal you get a young winger while Hawks get a 1st in a draft that is meh right now , Could be weakest in years
1. Tough sell. EVERYBODY knows that we are very weak in young, high-end offensive talent. Trading a top 1/3rd first round draft pick in a strong draft isn't what we want GMCF to do. It sounds exactly like something Dougie Fresh would have done. But, man, I want Sharpe on this team.

2. More conceivable. Again, giving up a first rounder is tough for a prospect-starved organization, but Versteeg is young. Where would he play? 1st line would bump Miettinen down to the 4th; I'm not sure how that would go over and I wouldn't want to acquire him to play on the 4th line.

Damn

Dr Jan Itor is offline   Reply With Quote