View Single Post
Old
04-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Hockeyfan68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBLfan View Post
I was not a fan of the Reebok/RBK stuff, they also seemed heavy compared to other retail pants. The pro 520 pant is bomb-proof and they still make the 7000 pant, which is my second favorite pro pant.

The Eagle pants thing is very new, previously they only really made Gloves, bags, goalie gear and for a short time they had sticks made for them by TT.

Keep in mind that the Tackla fit is slim a comparable pant fit would be the Bauer Vapors. While the Bauer Supreme is SLIGHTLY looser in the legs. With Tackla pants, I have to skate with the zippers unzipped to be comfortable... Which may or may not be the case with you.

If they say Tackla, they are Tacklas... but US Tacklas are made overseas and distributed by Montreal Hockey CO. Canadian Tacklas were made and distributed by Vaughn. Post a picture of the hip area and I can tell you if they are US or Can Tacklas.

Also the inside tag, if it's still there, should give you a hint. This is the tag from my Tackla pants, obviously they are Canadian made.
Well to give you an idea both my Bauer Flak and CCM Supra pants have scissor cuts on the inside of each leg because I do not like feeling anything there so the zipper thing would work for me on the Tackla pants and also maybe even the Supreme pants you mentioned if they are looser than the other bauer pants.

I'll find something, I am pretty sick of this pants thing. I went years and years using pants I was not really that comfortable in despite being told that the pants i owned were in fact comfy. They did not feel it to me, the bauer Flak pants are some serious armor but hard to wear and not very comfy.

The ONLY pair of pants I ever had that were comfortable were some 1980s Cooper pants. I do not even recall the model name on them. We still used suspenders in themz days and they just hung there perfectly and were non restrictive BUT also not as bullet proof.

Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote