View Single Post
Old
04-06-2010, 12:03 AM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BernieParent View Post
Flyers should study how the Bruins played them tonight, even though they lost in OT. Boston had some glorious chances and could have won in regulation because they played them hard.
Boston played tonight exactly how I described.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Goal View Post
I know and I completely agree with the bold, except I don't like the Caps.
Five years of living in DC. Some of the best times of my life down at school. Not to mention I watched the Verizon Center during Flyers/Caps games grow from a dotting of red clusters between empty seats and chunks of Flyers fans into a massive warzone taking place every time the Flyers would visit.

There's a little bit of DC that's still "home" to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Goal View Post
Calling them a paper tiger is a good way of phrasing it. The only reason I'm not so ready to dismiss them is because they brought the Pens to 7 last year and looked quite impressive while doing so.

One big blow for them, I think, is that Varlamov has been pretty bad since coming back from injury. If Theodore doesn't hold up then their goaltending probably won't be nearly as strong as last year I believe.

Like I said before, I think we have a good shot at the Caps if we're playing to the best of our capabilities, like during some of their good stretches this year. That's the problem I think though, they just don't play to the best of their capabilities when playing in front of Boosh.
I think we have a good shot at anyone other than the Pens. It's not because the Pens are that good or scary either. Having Boucher in net sucks, but anything can happen. I was confident with Leighton. I am uneasy with Boucher, but I'm not giving up.

CS is offline   Reply With Quote