View Single Post
Old
04-06-2010, 01:40 AM
TBLfan

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TBLfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan68 View Post
Well to give you an idea both my Bauer Flak and CCM Supra pants have scissor cuts on the inside of each leg because I do not like feeling anything there so the zipper thing would work for me on the Tackla pants and also maybe even the Supreme pants you mentioned if they are looser than the other bauer pants.

I'll find something, I am pretty sick of this pants thing. I went years and years using pants I was not really that comfortable in despite being told that the pants i owned were in fact comfy. They did not feel it to me, the bauer Flak pants are some serious armor but hard to wear and not very comfy.

The ONLY pair of pants I ever had that were comfortable were some 1980s Cooper pants. I do not even recall the model name on them. We still used suspenders in themz days and they just hung there perfectly and were non restrictive BUT also not as bullet proof.
By the sounds of it, Bauer Supreme pants would be your best bet if you dont mine the spine protector. They have zippers in the legs so you can open them up and they feel as comfy as cargo shorts.

Or go with a girdle and a shell.

Best thing you can do is go try them on... I don't think you'd be happy with Tackla/Eagle pants. When you try some on, mess around with sizes and go with what feels best. The Bauer Supreme series is where I'd recommend you start from but if you bring home CCM, TPS or Mission pants, I wouldn't be totally shocked. I'd be pretty shocked if you went with Tackla, Reebok or Bauer Vapor pants though. I haven't checked out the Easton retail pants but Easton do have a pretty good protective line.

TBLfan is offline   Reply With Quote