View Single Post
Old
04-06-2010, 05:11 AM
Primakov!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAY47 View Post
yeah, Kozun is actually nasty, I think he'll make it to the show
Garrett Roe actually plays physical as well. Not sure how it'll translate as he progresses, but he's got a bit of Theo Fleury's Little Man Syndrome.

Quote:
A player who can get under the skin of his opponents, Roe racked up 151 PIM during the season as well. "Garrett Roe epitomizes what every hockey team seeks in a complete player," stated Indiana Ice President/G.M. Paul Skjodt. "Not only is he a fine student athlete, but his passion, heart, and style of play is something that no one can teach. We know he will be a Husky fan favorite from day one".
Quote:
"Scoring points and scoring goals is obviously a top priority of mine, and that's my goal every time to try to put points on board for the team, but at the same time I'm not going to shy away from any contact. I'm not going to shy away from taking a guy that's 6'4" and rubbing his face in the glass."

"That's just my style of game. I've always had a gritty hard nosed type of game. At the same time I think it'd be boring if you didn't get in people's faces, and you know, start a little scrum every other game or every other whistle, so to speak. That's just how I am and I've always been that way and I'll never change. It really brings excitement for me to the game."
Garrett Roe audio interview on The Pipeline Show

Primakov! is offline   Reply With Quote