View Single Post
Old
04-06-2010, 01:40 PM
WDR357

vCash: 500
Hockeyfan,

Don't feel like a perv brother. It's no different than being in an airport people watching and seeing some teen girl walk by with that certain look we all recognize!! But in this case it's in a locker room. Basic ettiquette whether it is a teen-ager, adult woman or man is that staring isn't acceptable. It is impossible not to notice however!

I'd agree that having the teen in there changing would make me a bit uncomfortable and if there was any conflict, an adult male isn't going to come out of it unscathed. With adult women, if they're going to use the unisex/male locker rooms they should expect to catch the fellas in various states of undress. We're all adults, it shouldn't be a big deal unless an adult is immature or doesn't adhere to that proper ettiquette.

Per Devilsfan's comments, if the guys are all keeping their boxers on, I'd guess it's only because they have a woman changing in the room. As hockeyfan said, I don't wear my underwear/boxers while playing and then wear them home. Talk about disgusting. I don't know how people do it.

WDR357 is offline   Reply With Quote