View Single Post
Old
09-28-2003, 05:56 AM
RANGERDIEHARD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR#9
Ok, like I just said, the fact that this is the point you try to harp on and point out just goes to show how your infinite negativity domintaes every point you have and even twists it to the untrue in situations such as this.

If that's the only thing you saw Lindros doing out there you need to pay a hell of alot more attention or simply leave your personal bias aside when evealuating such situations b/c the harping on Lindros getting his stick up and the foolishness to suggest that's why people think he had a good, involved game is just to ridiculous to take.
Well let's see what Lindros does this afternoon, You know he is trying to win back the fans so I expect him to play tenacious again. As for him getting his stick up against players 30 to 40 lbs lighter than him - 1st of all that is the Lindros of old; he's been doing that since he came in the league. Do you remember when he crossed checked Ulf Samuelson in the face? Lindros was a very chippy player, that's the way he used to play, so if you want him to play the way he did then your going to have to accept that. 2nd of all - half the league is 30 - 40 lbs lighter than him. I'm not saying that he is the way he was back in the 90's, but I do feel that he deserves a chance to redeem himself . So far I liked what I saw in the Columbus game BUT it's only 1 game.