View Single Post
Old
04-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Tommy Hawk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toque-trick View Post
This whole franchise just needs to be gutted: ownership, management, and hell if I was buying this outfit I'd even petition King Gary and his Board of Governors to change the name, logo, and colors of the team as well. This organization is just toxic and needs an absolute fresh start with people who truly care for and understand the game. The best marketing firm, community relations, youth development and MOST importantly, the best General Manager and Coach money can buy need to be brought in.

And then I would line them up in a press conference with all the local channels and say "Here's my commitment to you the fans and the game of "professional hockey" in this market. Say hello to all these wonderful new people - absolutely the best in the business. But I'm warning you now, don't get too fond of them because if we're not in the playoffs in 3 years, -make it 2 years if we're not even close- every one of them is fired and I'll be holding a new presser to introduce the new crew. Losing and mediocrity will NOT BE TOLERATED."
I agree - this is the total post of the year, too bad it should be filed under the same group as "Phoenix Coyotes Make Money" - pure fantasy.