Old
04-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreTooth3539 View Post
I think you've got everything covered! I don't follow all of the Twitters because a lot of them say the same thing and my feed gets clogged. I wish you could still "follow" people, but then divert them to a list that only feeds to that list. I guess you can essentially accomplish that by not following them but adding them to a list instead, since everyone you officially follow will show up on your main feed.
Theoretically you could do that in Google Reader by using tags to categorize and such. In practice, I hate Twitter, and my occasional attempts to make use of it have only reinforced this hate.

Right now I just have all hockey related blogs dumped into one category together, so stores from the Tennessean can appear right next to the latest from the Dispatch.

And if you think that's heresy, I should tell you how I have a Bookshelf Of Failed Philosophies in which Atlas Shrugged gets shelved next to The Communist Manifesto...

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote