View Single Post
Old
09-28-2003, 08:00 AM
DKH

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubofhockey
Anyone out there bold enough to go with those two guys to start the season? Discuss. kpd
I believe this is Exam week for Potvin; I'd play him and Raycroft tonight and then Felix and Toivonen against the Wings/Tigers money.

I'd do it if Toivonen played well against the Wings and Potvin struggled but I think he needs Boynton back in the lineup soon (Thursday's opener may be a bit unrealistic) or will have a tougher time with the Broons best allaround defenseman out for an extended period of time.

Question- if the waiver lists are submitted Wednesday I think (my birthday and the day "Petrocelli's back he got it the Red Sox win" and I think the Buck Dent home run :mad: )also Mark McGwire and Jimmy Carter's birthday- three great Americans

back to waiver draft- can you find out the list and see who the Coyotes put on it and see if Burke is on the list; also, Cujo seems certainty; but since I'm the king of digressing, yah, I'd say that Toivonen and Raycroft YES- but I want to see him have some solid guys infront of him like O'Donnell, McGillis, Boynton, Gill and high-end prospect Jeff Jillson.