Old
04-09-2010, 01:35 PM
The Black1963
Grit & Character

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilani View Post
Hey.

So I couldn't find a draft thread & dont wanna be the one creating an "Official Draft thread" (havn't been here for too long so don't know how you usually have it"

Ok.. so Kings lack a little in good LW prospects & there is rumors about Kabanov that he said that he only wants to play in Florida/Los Angeles cos of the weather. He was ranked 31 in the final CSS ranking but could've gone top 10 if it weren't for all problems he have had this season.

So what im wondering about is what you think, should Kings draft Kabanov with the 1st this year? or would you rather take a safer pick?
I don't know anything about Kabanov but if he wants to play for LA, I want to hear it's because we're a great up-and-coming team or because we have great team chemistry or anything positive about the team/organization. I don't want to hear it's because of the weather.

For now, I'll give Kabanov the benefit of doubt. Perhaps, his comment about the weather was taken out of context. Hopefully, I'll start reading some favorable comments about the team from him as well.

The Black1963 is offline   Reply With Quote