Thread: GDT: Trash v Caps
View Single Post
Old
04-09-2010, 09:50 PM
John Cena*
12x WWE CHAMPION!!!!

vCash: 500
I agree with everything Chucky has to say. He's just a pissed off fan like me. To see the owners do nothing to change it makes it worse. Any Thrashers fan has a right to be pissed off.

What is it a must we all have to be positive fans? I'm negative half the time because the team is. What ya expect me to end the night with a smile on my face and say yup those Thrashers are one helluva team can't wait to see em in the playoffs!

I love the team to death and being negative doesn't take that away. It's not like we are the Red Wings were you make the playoffs 15 years in a row and have one terrible season and can call it a take off season. We've yet to prove anything lol. We have to say maybe next year every season. The maybe isn't about winning it all either because that's what most franchises associate maybe with. Our maybe is maybe we will finish higher than 10 lol. Not even maybe we will make the playoffs.

But Chuckster I want the team to win tomorrow especially for Hedberg and Kozlov. Yes I fully 100% expect Hedberg to be in net. If he isn't JA should be fired on the spot, again.

Last edited by John Cena*: 04-09-2010 at 09:56 PM.