View Single Post
Old
02-16-2005, 07:31 PM
AnThGrt

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to AnThGrt
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSorley 33
Like mostly everyone else, I like what you've done. I agree with almost all..Avery will always be a 3-4 liner.. frolov I hope he becomes a 9 rated player..followed by Brown as a solid 8-8.5. Given a few years from now. Just think if Boyle becomes that 8.0 rated player with his 6"7 frame along with Tukonen solid second line forward and Karlsson throwing people around and scoring on the second line with Lauri.......i think I'm going to cry!!!!
You forgot about Tambs.... If he fills his 8 also then we have quit solid top 6 fowards. Tambs is right now doing really well in college lets hope he can transfer that to the NHL and Tukonen Kings need to get out of the Blues team before they ruin his career any more then they already are doing. I dont know about Brown making 8.5 i think he will be a solid first liner yet not sure about elite Frolov was better at the same age and people complaining about me calling him elite. Boyle is really questionable he has shown improvement yet still isn't doing much yet look at his size we have to atleast give him few years before any severe critics