Old
04-11-2010, 05:16 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedalus View Post
Wanting to see them fail and knowing they will fail are two entirely different things. If you can't see something that simple, the fault is yours, not mine.

The insight that I was wrong or that the Rangers were WORSE than mediocre?

I don't think either is much of an insight. The facts stare both in the face. I'm just willing to admit I was wrong.

Others are less inclined.
You and a few others have been rooting for this team to do poorly for some time. You like to veil your comments in ambiguity, but it's pretty clear that you have enjoyed seeing the team fail -- and now get to gloat about it.

Others just openly cheer for them to fail.

Honestly, it's pretty disgraceful. I don't know another team around where the fans actively root for the team to fail. I don't even remember Knicks fans being this bad.

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote