View Single Post
Old
04-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Rust Heisenberg

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Ranger View Post
In my estimation, the games are sold-out in spite of Sather, not because of him. The Rangers have an incredibly loyal fan-base, which has been steeled through years of disappointment. Sather getting fired would be a huge positive for the future of this organization.
yes... but its not realistic. i'm making a case for why he's gonna stay realistically in the eyes of dolan.

personally i hate him as a gm. i'd love to see him gone, but it is not happening.

we can go on and on about his negatives... holik to a 9 mill per year contract. lindros for what he was traded for even tho in hindsight it wasnt all too much. redden, rosival, the entire goalie situation before henrik... then again there are some positives that have occurred more realistically.

dolan wont recognize the fan support due to their allegiance to the team. sather will make it a point that he brought those fans into the stadium, and at least for this year and for a few more years in the foreseeable future i dont see sather being let go.

Rust Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote