View Single Post
Old
09-28-2003, 12:08 PM
Marmax

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs4ever
Let him atleast come to North America first before making any judgements, are you saying Belarus can't produce NHL talent, say what you will but from what I heard from scoutes I have faith in Kastitsyn, and why are you judging him now, he's 19 year old trying to play in Russian men league give him some time to adjust to RSL, with more ice time he'll take the soptlight and become dominant, he's project just like Perezhogin was just more potential and maybe more proven at this point then Prezhogin was when he was drafted, both of them have lot of similarities.

Did you understand something from what I wrote? I never said Katsytsin was going to bust out and never said anything about Belarus, that is just a stupid idea of yours. If you read carefully what I wrote, I said that I liked Katsysin but I dont think he is in the same league than Stall or Zherdev and I am not sure how is talent will translate in Nhl. If he become a superstar than so much the better but for now I consider Stall a better prospect in most area.

Edit: mistakes