View Single Post
Old
04-13-2010, 11:44 AM
RabidBadger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBucky View Post
At least we finally have a Hobey...
I can't complain about the season overall. It was a fun team to watch and I get the feeling they'll be back at that point sooner than later. Bucky still has a 6-3 record in championship games which is pretty darn good. also it's not like the '92 final whenn the game was derailed by some very suspect officiating. I know there were a couple bad calls, like the 1st PP for BC, but it wouldn't have made a difference...that game was all BC.

Next year: Davies, Geoffrion, Bendickson, A-Bohmb, Streeter, Mitchell and Grotting will graduate...thank you all for four years of service and special shout to Benidickson for playing every shift of the tournament like it would be his last.

Smitty and likely McDonagh will be gone from the backline and Goloubouf could bail early as well. Stepan probably won't go pro but there was talk he might jump to Canadian Juniors. Next year willl be a rebuild year to say the least. the D will be okay with Gardiner, Schultz, Ramage, Craig Johnson and Springer/Little. The team will be a bit more offensively challenged but having Mark (1st Star) Zengerle coming in is a step in the right direction. They might make the playoffs but won't get a far as they did this year.