View Single Post
Old
04-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Puckface NYR*
R.I.P. Boogyman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
THIS is his endorsement? That he was on pace for 44 points? THAT is what you want from your second line center? Really? He has 4 more points than Kotalik.

Just how good was Gabby? I don't know, look at Prospal's numbers and tell me. Christensen was a nice story, but he is nowhere near the top-2 lines on a contending team. He disappeared for large stretches of his 40+ games. He is extremely easy to push around and is utterly unsuitable for bottom-2 line duties. If you can go around the league and tell me on how many teams is Christensen a top-2 line center....

One man's trash is seldom another man's treasure.
Prospal and Gaborik both somewhat disappeared down the stretch that is what this poster is saying..

You shouldn't ignore points just to try and prove your own.

Obviously the guy is no crosby or backstrom but he filled a huge hole for us for much of the year and unexpectedly so. I would love to have him back next year and he is an ideal 2nd or 3rd liner.

Not every player on your team is going to score 60 + points, you dont just dump 26 year olds who have shown much promise since coming to your club.

Dubinsky is 23 and had 44 points
Callahan is 25 and had 37 points

I guess we should just dump those guys also?

Puckface NYR* is offline   Reply With Quote