View Single Post
Old
04-13-2010, 09:13 PM
Hockeyfan68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skraut View Post
UPS dropped off my Harrow gloves and pants today.

I'll give em a go in the game tomorrow. I haven't noticed an issue with my other gloves, but it seems in these that the pinkies are huge. All the other fingers feel fine, but it seems like my pinkies are at least an inch and a half shorter than the glove expects. One other thing, while they obviously say Harrow across them, the tag that was attached advertised them as Christian Torches

The pants were a pleasant surprise. I've lost a lot of weight recently, and my existing Easton Synergy pants were cavernous. I actually ordered a size smaller than what was recommended kind of in the hopes that they would bee too small, and I'd have motivation to keep loosing weight to get into them. Well, they're snug, but they fit, so I'll give them a try.

I'm still relatively new to Hockey, and the Synergy's were my first pants, so I don't have a lot to compare them to, but I'll try to answer anybody's questions about them. They don't seem as "Armored" as the Synergy's but have a lot more mobility. There seems to be a decent amount of tailbone protection, but just a tiny little plastic insert covering a small portion of the back of the legs. No rear spine protection, but a decent "Gut guard."

My gut still prevents me from lacing them fully, but the belt that comes with it is long enough for somebody at least with a 60" waist. I'll probably need to cut some off. The seem to ride a lot higher than the Eastons, but still are long enough for me at 6'4"

The camera is dead at the moment, I'll post some pics tomorrow if anybody wants.
All I care about with pants is how restricting they are in the crotch area from inner thigh to inner thigh. Are they loose there somewhat?

Nice glovages by the way

Is there any way anyone can post a picture of the glove PALMS? How do those feel? Thin? Thick? soft? Hard?

Last edited by Hockeyfan68: 04-14-2010 at 01:37 AM.
Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote