View Single Post
Old
04-13-2010, 09:40 PM
Hockey Team
Hunger Force

vCash: 920
The shootout highlights everything wrong with this team

First off, you just have to look at the lineups.. who does philly rely on? Their star players. Who do we rely on? A bunch of scrubs. Our last shot went to a guy who underperformed all season. I honestly don't think I'd be as pissed if they gave the shot to prust and he missed. I don't care what joker's #s are, he's been invisible all game, and he's underachieved all season long.

Why is gaborik bad at shootouts? The talent's obviously there. Why did we not hire a shootout coach to improve him on that part of the game? Instead we give up on him in the shootouts, am I the only one who thinks that's not right?

And torts was obviously relying on hank to make 3/3 saves, since he knows damn well we been struggling on the shootout the entire season.

Why do we not have a coach to teach hank how to handle the puck better? He's the best player on this team, we shouldn't be sparing any expense on any potential improvement for him. Granted it's only a tiny part of his responsibilities, but there's no reason NOT to work on this skill.

Last edited by Hockey Team: 04-13-2010 at 10:04 PM.
Hockey Team is offline   Reply With Quote