View Single Post
Old
04-14-2010, 09:30 AM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead View Post
Dear Token, to paraphrase Tootoo "Rules are for losers". I'm in favor of continuity and freedom of the creator to work their own brand of magic until it doesn't work. Then they should be shot and a new magician can become king.

If we can't figure out the logo's of the teams by Friday or the head to head record, or need a video theme to entertain us, we collectively suck. In fact, Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit should be our permanent theme music in that case (you know: Here we are now, entertain us, I feel stupid and contagious...).

Token, you and I both know that we should have Niemi's 10 game stat package, Kane's skate size, and the Hawk's bottom pairing plus/minus MEMORIZED by Friday.

I'm proud of our mods; they are great. Now, ignore them and post your magic. If they modify or delete, so be it. If I were a mod I wouldn't dare touch it. Eddie Belfour, who was highly superstitous, never allowed anyone to touch his equipment on game day. For those who didn't know, he would share these gentle words: Touch my stuff and I will kill you." Token, soar like an Eagle.

Sincerely, Anarchy in the USA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
i would not be offended if post number two in the gdt was all the media blowhard stats. quite frankly i don't care about them. I care about game 1 at this point
Can I ask both of you to actually review the first post and tell me where these "outrageous" requests for stats come from?

I'll discuss with BFC whether or not to grant you immunity for starting Game 1, but no guarantees...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote