View Single Post
Old
04-14-2010, 08:22 PM
Rust Heisenberg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy Duke of NY View Post
I wonder how many people were claiming Staal wasnt our best defenseman after he choked up a goal in one of the biggest games of the season?

FTR, its Rozsival. Guy has been in this organization for 6 years, its time for some of you to get his name right. Its like spelling Staal Stall in 2012.
it is more convenient if i leave the z out because i can type it faster if i do. i know how to spell it, i've known for a while. i don't care if you have a problem with it or not. point is you all know who i'm talking about when i spell it the way i do and i dont see a reason why i should trouble myself for a moot point.

and which game exactly did he choke up a goal in... please specify... and as i've so previously tried to express, i couldn't care what the "overall sentiment" on this board on a specific player is. doesn't mean it is right. i have my own opinion on players. staal by no means is an amazing defensemen. in fact if there was a way to go back and check posts from last year or 2 years ago you'll see me try and disuade people from claiming staal was amazing because he would always do boneheaded plays. but he arose to the situation, and he WAS, along with Girardi, our most valuable defenseman on this team when they needed it most.

Rust Heisenberg is online now   Reply With Quote