View Single Post
Old
04-15-2010, 11:42 AM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
What about the Dallas game?

Ask yourself, where was that player before and many times after? 'Lost' because he couldn't figure out his pretty simple albeit frustrating role.

Its frustrating to be the pest. I was a similar player and it sucked to get called for every little thing, but ya know what, that comes with the territory and I didn't mind losing icetime cause the team would win with me playing like that more than not.

This is a guy that often is called 'the guy who gets our team going'. Now I like to think Callahan does just as much, and the majority of fans think that, but lets say he does. Do you feel comfortable with the Torts/Avery relationship one year in? The positive diehard will say 'yeah they both learned and they both respect one another, etc, etc'. Optimistic, but can we really bank on these two 'coming to grips' with each other.

I swear, this team has been a soap opera more than its been about hockey, you old timers know the deal, I gotta say it makes me laugh in the end, so the sob's gave me my entertainment in the end anyway

Although, a very expensive cheap thrill

Bluenote13 is offline   Reply With Quote