View Single Post
Old
04-15-2010, 06:00 PM
Rust Heisenberg

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by mullichicken25 View Post
you've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that is NOT what your looking for when you watch him play

you, and many others, are only looking for him to make mistakes to prove your "point"
i don't look for mistakes they clearly come up during the course of the game. i don't know how im using them to prove my point either. Rosival made a pretty bad one at the end of the Philly game that almost lost the game and the season... that one was worth mentioning. I didn't bring in other ones i noticed during the game. I know exactly what i was watching for, some things Rosival did well others he sucked at. As i said, after wiping his slate clean in my mind i can say that he played average the final few games of the season. Had he caused a game changing error then he would be to blame, not that i am "out to get him". As you can see i do not blame him for the tying goal bc it was a collective effort of bad play from all 4 players on the ice and not just him. Had it been him then i clearly would have noted it. If i WAS out to get him i'm sure i could have found a way to spin it. But i didnt spin it, nor do i have the intention to. His play was mediocre, his pay check requires better play for a longer duration than he shows it... a lot longer...

I know what i look for when i watch games. Maybe it is you who is turning the blind eye on some of the things that occur during the games.

Rust Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote