View Single Post
Old
09-28-2003, 03:59 PM
monkey_00*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by p.l.f.
what will it be?

trading belak for a pick seems to be on some ppl's minds in here.
I think the Leafs aren't done quite yet with the trades but Belak I don't think will be one of the players shipped out of Toronto...at least I hope not....I like him as the team's enforcer cause he took on all comers last season........

The thing to remember here as well if you want to be able to pickup a quality player from someone else's team then we have to be prepared to give up someone that's a good quality player that someone else would love to have.........we can't say stuff like; "Lets get rid of Tom Fitzgerald cause he plays on our 4th line"...plenty of teams out there already have 4th line players.......

The two names that keep popping up are the ones that we've mentioned inside this Forum a gazillion times already and they being Darcy Tucker; the Oilers seem to be the front runners here for Tucker IMO....and dare I say the "A" word and we know who I'm referring to here...and you can also throw in one or two of our better young prospects in the equation as well and maybe even a high draft pick.