View Single Post
Old
04-16-2010, 02:59 PM
OpenWheel

vCash: 500
Well, ever since I found out we had Chicago in round one I've been too discouraged to post about it. For a couple months I've been saying the only team that scared me for round one was the Blackhawks. We seemed to have games against everyone else where we turned it up and showed the ability to dominate, but I can't remember that for more then a period or so against Chicago. Also was a bit down that our chances for home ice any time in the playoffs pretty much disappeared.

Oh well, to win the Cup you have to beat all comers, so may as well get it going tonight. I'm glad we had the long wait to get going. Let all our injuries get a couple extra days to heal.

Whoo! They can do this! GOOOOO PREDS!

Wilson hasn't converted a turnover for quite a while. Tonight would be an excellent time to get going. I look for the hard battling Arnott, which is always good for us. I expect his line to be solid. Would like to see Sullivan and Dumont get going as well.

For being the one team I hated to see, I'm feeling pretty good about our chances.

I hope Grebs plays soon. I like him. Yes, he's a gambler, but I think when he's not caught jumping he really can play some nice defense.

As long as we bring some physical play, we'll be fine. Come on Predators!

OpenWheel is offline   Reply With Quote