View Single Post
Old
04-16-2010, 04:23 PM
Rabbit
Captain Cook

vCash: 500
I think in all reality, these decisions on what we need will come down to how much money Reinsdorf will make available to us in the offseason. GMDM seems to do well under a budget, so I'm excited to see what he can do for us. I agree with XX in that we need another top 6 forward. Like I said before, we have that sound defense thanks to Tippett, now I think we should work on getting some scorers. Now I'm not saying trade away the core wingers and centers that got us to where we are today, I'm just talking about 1 solid 2 way player, who's main upside is scoring. I After watching the Kings for a long time, I agree that Frolov would be a good decision because he is smart defensively too. Maybe not Frolov, but a player like him. I'm all for grabbing Marleau if we have the money. Maybe he wants to stay on the West and he is intrigued by our play this season and wants to give it a shot? I don't see the harm of just throwing him an offer that GMDM thinks is fair, if he takes he takes, if not then so be it. We have known Don to make solid signings before, I have confidence he can do it again. Maybe Maloney just has a way with words?