View Single Post
Old
04-18-2010, 10:46 AM
Panfork
Pacioretty Hater

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHotRock View Post
anyone else think that raffi torres might be a good fit on anisimov's wing? throw MZA on that line and he'd have plenty of room with those two big bodies being able to protect the puck down low.

obviously you'd like to add a sexier name to your top 9, but unless we do some serious housekeeping, we probably won't be able to afford it.
Torres would be a fantastic signing if it were for the right price, but he'll probably be asking for more than $3M. If we can sign him for about $2.2M, I'd be all for it, but he's coming off a $2.75M salary year, and considering his last few seasons, it seems like too much of a gamble.
I also have a feeling Sather will try the Demitra experiment, which I definitely think will be disastrous in multiple ways.

By the way, just so I know in advanced, because I have a feeling this grudge is going to last an eternity, does this gravytrain6t guy have a reputation? He's been hounding me since last night. Apparently since I hate Ovechkin and don't want him on the Rangers, I am obviously an Islanders fan trolling this forum.

Panfork is offline   Reply With Quote