View Single Post
Old
04-18-2010, 02:30 PM
TBLfan

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TBLfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dats13forlife View Post
I'm not trying to argue here. I'm just saying that for ME, the Datsyuk, Recchi, and Harrow #4 all play very differently. I know all about toe curves too, I would have my parents buy me blades from Russia so I could have the toe curve I wanted. Hockey is my LIFE so I'm sorry if I don't agree with you on everything because I have found different information or have different opinions on gear I have used a lot.
The lies on all those blades are different, as well as the openness of the blade, blade length and blade shape. They all are the CLOSEST in comparison to eachother.

A P92 isn't a Sakic clone but if someone asks what is Bauer's Sakic clone, nearly everyone is going to say a P92(then you will get one idiot that says P106)... because it's the closest available pattern.

You're making it much more complicated than it is. An Easton Sakic is different if you compare it on a ST to an S19, blade thickness screws things up but again, that's splitting hairs.

I'm not saying you're wrong, the patterns are different but read my posts. I'm explaining that they're similar but different, you are just exaggerating the differences. We aren't comparing a Recchi to a Drury, we're comparing a Recchi to an Iginla(The closest match available).

BTW, Recchi => Tavares

TBLfan is offline   Reply With Quote