Old
04-18-2010, 10:29 PM
SniperHF
Global Moderator
Desert Ranger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX FireBirds18 View Post
We have played pretty much all season without Doan being an impact player. I hope he's not injured, but this team can win without him. The only question is, who plays if both Fidds and Doan are out?
Probably one of Bissonnette, Tiki, Perrault, or Boedker. I'd think it would be Biz or Perrault as they have the most experience. Tiki can play some defense though and is versatile which could be valuable. They could also do the 7 d thing, which I like.

Lang is obviously now in for Fidds.

Also I sorta disagree that they have played without Doan having an impact. He had a big hot streak in Dec/Jan right before his cold streak and has been playing very well through 2+ games in the PO. It's Stempniak who needs to step it back up. He'll be getting time with the best 2 forwards not named Doan so he'll have every opportunity. Also with the Czech line back in form after game 3 that will help on the goal production side.

EDIT: You mention KT, I think that idea makes DT queezie. Probably would only happen if they get shut out in games 4 or 5 for extra offense. Though there's certainly no guarantee he'll provide any.

SniperHF is offline   Reply With Quote