View Single Post
Old
04-19-2010, 10:45 AM
Thinkbig

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboflex View Post
I didn't watch him too closely, but I would guess he was playing poorly in the Montreal zone?

When the habs give up 6 goals, it is up to the coaches to review where coverage broke down, I'm guessing little Sergei got busted for sloppy defence.

Sergei fanboys here need to step back and think about WHY he might've been pulled instead of just crying about it.
SO we're automatically considered Sergei fanboys cuz we argue about him being benched? If thats how u see thing, then I see you being a racist who hates russian players, like most of the french media..

The thing is that he's been playing prettttty good lately and has been treated pretty unfairly.. NO PP time.. and now benched?

The only reason why he got benched is because 1- he is injured 2- there's something going on btw Jacques Demers and Sergei

Obviously, Jacques is in LOVE with Pyatt (what r his stats? also his play is not impressive at all)... hated Latendress (said it publicly) and now, I believe, also hates Sergei... for some reason that I don't know.

Thinkbig is offline   Reply With Quote