View Single Post
Old
04-20-2010, 09:42 PM
Ryan Van Horne
aka Scribe

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Ryan Van Horne Send a message via Skype™ to Ryan Van Horne
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrowtrini View Post
Obviously the scouting consencious last draft was that Kadri was clearly the better player. And I would clearly agree with this having seen them both play a few times the last couple of years.

But I read an article recently that seemed to favour Holland.

Now this isnt in any way trying to diss the writer, as everyone has their own opinion, but I just dont get it.

Just like to get some more opinions on this. I just cant see how anyone that has seen them play can say Holland is better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobermay View Post
I watched about 3 games in of the London-Guelph playoff series, and Kadri was much better. However, I'm pretty sure that Kadri was on the ice more.

From Guelph I liked Latta and Beck just as much as Holland, they were playing at around the same level. Kadri was playing on a whole other level in that series.
Scouting is not about judging how good a player is now. It's about judging how good the player will be in five or 10 years.

The opinion expressed in the article is that Holland -- despite being drafted below Kadri and being ranked well below Kadri on the site's prospects list -- will be a better NHL player than Kadri.

Last edited by Ryan Van Horne: 04-20-2010 at 10:12 PM.