View Single Post
Old
04-21-2010, 02:59 PM
10 ft. pole

vCash: 500
I used Dolomite 08 models 85 flex weight (the teal black and orange model). I bought 2 of these sticks and they have lasted 2 years. I play weekly pickup and sporadically do the ringer thing for my buddies team. Both sticks broke within 1 month of each other. I rotated them pretty evenly in use and between the two of them they were the only sticks I used. Sticks have slash marks board paint and all kinds of crap on the exterior. They look beat to **** but, worked like new til' the end. They broke at the blade horizontally midway through the face on the blade.

I just picked up 2 Dolomite Spines. 1 is the 09 one that is white blue and green. The other is the new sexy black with gold writing model (Never spent 200 plus on 1 stick before.) I'll let you guys know any difference between the 3.

I use a 100 flex Vanek. I absolutely have the best backhand with that blade. Fake to the forehand back to the backhand then over the goalies pad under the blocker. It is a great passing blade and I can snipe pretty decent with it. I used to use the Bergeron curve but, that blade wanted every thing to go high corner LOL. Even passes to teammates in the slot.

10 ft. pole is offline   Reply With Quote