Thread: Proposal: Souray+ for Roszival+
View Single Post
Old
04-22-2010, 03:40 AM
Chalfdiggity3

vCash: 500
we dont own a 3rd round pick in this years draft bc of brian boyle.. the 2nd we get from you helps us to be able to trade up into the first round if we need to. although it still leaves us alittle thin on defense and im hoping we can sign a FA like Volchenkov, Michalek, Hamhuis, or corvo... and send redden to the minors..

10, 31, and the 40th pick in the draft really helps us.. Can trade the 31st and the 40th to move up into the middle of the 1st round..trade down from 10 if the player we want isnt there and maybe drop down 5 spots and get another 2nd rounder in there too.. give us the ability to have up to 4 picks in the top 50. can get (johansen, Skinner, Tinordi, and whoever else...

Rosie although has been Very solid for us and is tradeable if we can sign someone to replace him. id much rather deal redden for souray but i doubt youd do that.. Gilroy is still very young and can become a good defenseman but i feel like we have better dmen in the pipeline that deserves a shot...

Although now that i think about it, might even ask if we could get ur 3rd round draft pick too.. souray has more money on his contract, more injury prone, and your getting two good dmen who have good contracts, and unloading a player who has openly said he wants a trade.

Chalfdiggity3 is offline   Reply With Quote