View Single Post
Old
04-22-2010, 01:20 PM
PHLflyers10

vCash: 500
Take this with a grain of salt, but did anybody notice the number of "we's" in the latest blog post?

Quote:
Yesterday the bus ride here was about an hour and half to the hotel we’re staying at. We threw in a movie, “Semi Pro” with Will Ferrell, to keep the atmosphere light. It was actually perfect timing because the movie ended as soon as we pulled into the hotel. We also had another team dinner last night at a different place than the first two times. We went with an Italian place, but I had the same thing as I had at the last time, some salmon and some pasta. I just relaxed for the rest of the night after dinner, and watched a little bit of the Boston-Buffalo game and fell asleep before it was settled in double overtime.

We need to come out with a big road effort here tonight in Game 5. We’re missing a couple key, important players in our lineup so that just means everyone else will need to step up their game. It might take a good individual effort from someone you wouldn’t normally expect. Hopefully we will get that tonight.

It’s disappointing to lose Jeff and Simon, but at the same time we are rolling pretty good right now. We feel that the guys we are going to add to our lineup tonight should be able to step in without any problems. We’ll support them and help them get adjusted to this playoff series as quickly as we can. We have the kind of guys in this dressing room that can close out the series, so we feel pretty confident.

Source: http://flyers.nhl.com/club/page.htm?...id=DL|PHI|home
Whether or not the Betts actually wrote the blog entry is another story

PHLflyers10 is offline   Reply With Quote