Old
09-29-2003, 05:32 AM
Hab at it

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob In Kitchener
I was at the Bulldogs game last night.

Here are my observations about the players:

Jerome Marois-This was my first time seeing him. He played solid, scoring three goals and was voted first star of the game. I liked him.

Christian Larrivee-Played a good all round game. Was named player of the game. He needs seasoning, but you never know. Could be a future sleeper.

Marc-Andre Thinel-Nothing too much to say. He tries, but is too small and slight against the big guys.

Brent MacLellan-He is alright, but nothing to get too excited about. I will be surprised if we sign him.

Matt Shasby- I liked him a lot. He plays very well positionally and is very poised. He will be a good one.

Duncan Milroy-He was involved in the play. He cuts to the net and is not afraid to get his nose dirty. He is a couple years away from the NHL, but I believe he will make it.

Jozef Balej-My first time seeing him too. I was very impressed. Believe it or not, Jarvis has him killing penalties, so this can't hurt in his development. He has quick hands, explosive speed and gets involved.

Michel Bergevin-Robinson-Played a solid game with 38 saves, some of the spectacular kind. Who knows if he will stay, but, he was impressive.
Thanks for the report. It's good to get first hand info on how our prospects are coming along.