View Single Post
Old
04-25-2010, 12:58 AM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
I dont think people have to be worried, Boucher is a smart person and he knows he still has things to learn before graduating in the NHL, he is pretty young, has plenty of time in front of him to have a great carreer in the NHL.. I wouldnt be surprised to see him spend the next 2 years in the AHL, not because he wont have good offers from some NHL teams, just because its part of the process, he will have to face some adversity at some point.. Also spending 3 years coaching our farm will help him when he will graduate with the Habs, will have spent alot of times with the kids of our org., so its a win win situation for him and the kids who will graduate over the next 3 years.. The way he spoke to the medias since hired from the Habs let me to believe he is willing to spend some more years in the minors before making the big jump.. This years he learnt to know and work particulary with Subban, a top prospect of this org., next year could be Avtsin, Trunev, in 2 years from now Leblanc and Kristo..

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote