View Single Post
Old
09-29-2003, 08:14 AM
King of Stankonia

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to King of Stankonia
I have no idea what the bWo is, but if it's something to do with the Leafs, I want in. Regardless, here's mine.

Name: Peter Rempel
Married? No
Jerseys Owned: Team Canada home (new school), Leafs practice (for wearing at work for the games), Steve Yzerman throw-back jersey (complete with fighting strap), and soon to be John Kordic away.
Favourite Food: Different occasions call for different foods. I'm on the sushi train right now.
Favourite Band/Musician: There's far too many. I like too many genre's, but to pick three, I'd say Depeche Mode, AC/DC, and Jurassic 5
Favourite Leaf Moment: Last season against Calgary when Lowry fell into Doug Gilmour and Dougie, with ripped apart knee and all, still managed to crawl off the ice and sit down on the bench, ready to play again. If that doesn't say Leafs spirit, nothing does. Well, it's that or the day Harold Ballard went his "seperate way".
Favourite Current Leaf: Owen Nolan
Favourite All Time Leaf: Again, too many to choose. Briefly: Doug Gilmour, Nikolai Borschevsky, John Kordic, Wendel Clark, Peter Zezel, and Jamie Macoun (can you tell what era I started following the Leafs was?).

King of Stankonia is offline   Reply With Quote