View Single Post
Old
02-26-2005, 07:25 PM
Darth Milbury

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOEBEAGLE
Ok boro, why would the caps trade prospect at this time when it will not improve the team or raise it chances to get into the playoff? Would it not be better to find out what you have before you trade it and to also know what your team really needs? If you would have had wayne or mario when the were first drafted, would you have traded either for something others thought you needed or would you have kept them to find out their true value?

I know most on the board believe they know what the caps needs and thinks they should make a deal good for their team and not for the caps. But what I have seen and heard no such thing will happen until they have had time to see all the parts in action at the NHL level.

So I stand by my statement not trades of prospects will be made now or in the near future.
I really don't understand you. Borro most certainly did not suggest Caps should trade prospects. In fact, Borro has been dead set against that since last Fall.

You seem to be having an argument with yourself here. You are responding to comments that nobody made.