Old
04-27-2010, 03:31 PM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenWheel View Post
What a bunch of tightasses, LOL!

What's unprofessional about writing a humor piece from the slant of bagging on the target? Roll with it. There's not supposed to be any INFORMATION in the piece, come on...

Nothing in that bothered me at all.

"OOOOHHH, he made a twelve fans joke! I know for a FACT we have more then twelve fans! Grrrr! "

I think I'm going to email him and thank him for bringing out so many Nashville defenders from other fanbases in the comments to his piece. Hilarious all those who took it seriously and try to "correct" his information, lol. "Hey, they have fans!" LOL

Now I'm going to practice puckering up real tight in case I ever see a snide article about the team. I want to be ready next time.
I think the problem stems from the approach he took. Instead of roasting the team or organization, the majority of his article takes shots at US, the fan base and our local community.

I wouldn't have a problem laughing at a roast of our team, but to use that platform to take repeated shots at our fans is classless and undeserving of the attention it will receive at that location.

I'm sorry that you don't see it that way, but I'd really like to see you point out another eulogy that attacks the fans more than the team...I'd be upset with that writer too.

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote