View Single Post
Old
04-27-2010, 04:27 PM
lightning_legwand*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning_legwand View Post
So now that this season is nothing but a memory for Nashville fans, what happens this offseason??

Anyone in specific that you think is done as a Predator?? Any player(s) you have a hunch/insider thought that may be coming to Nashville??

Here is what I think,

Hamhuis gets resigned. Why would we not have traded him and got some real value at the trade deadline (especially after acquiring Grebeshkov) if Poile was not anticipating us being able to ante him up for at least one more season. I say one more season because I believe Suter and Weber upcoming contracts will most likely force Hamhuis out, or alot of our self imposed cap spent on defense.

Klein gets dealt. I think alot of teams got a bit more exposure to him in the playoffs and possibly made his stock raise a bit. I am not saying he electrified everyone and will fetch us a huge return, but I can see him going since he is probably at his peak and we could get the best return for him now.

Blum becomes regular on the blueline for us, especially after Klein deal, this makes room for him. He will have to earn it, but I feel he deserves it by now. Has he bulked up this season anyone know???

Grebeshkov bolts for KHL, don't matter, after re signing Hamhuis we were going to let him walk anyways.

If anyone is interested (and believe it or not teams will be) in any of Arnott, Sullivan, or Dumont, one of them are dealt. I am sure they would waive their NMC, one of them anyways.

Dan Ellis rights traded at draft for pick. Dekanich and Pickard scrap it out for backup to Rinne.

We sign a significant free agent (somewhere in the 4-4.5 million dollar range) to help on offense. Wonder what Frolov is lookin for??

I would also like to see Budish on Milwaukee next season.

Jerred Smithson could be involved in either Klein or Dan Ellis deal, but I can see him no longer a Predator, especially with Spaling budding.

Next seasons lineups,

Erat Arnott Hornqvist
Sullivan Wilson Freeagent
Ward Legwand O'Reilly
Tootoo Goc Spaling

Weber Suter
Hamhuis Franson
Blum Bouillon

Rinne
Pickard/Dekanich

I did this line up assuming Dumont was the one of the three we were able to move. Also, O'Reilly has a one way contract this upcoming season and I think it could be a big year for him. I also put the free agent we sign on Wilson/Sully line, hopefully can show Wilson how to play tough offensive hockey and maybe revive Sully.

Let me have it guys!!

http://capgeek.com/ufa_finder.php?Po...Type=TOI_TOTPG

See anyone ya like??

lightning_legwand* is offline   Reply With Quote