Thread: Speculation: Season a pass or a fail??
View Single Post
Old
04-27-2010, 08:40 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by predeuce777 View Post
That's fine if you want to use expectations prior to the beginning of the series, but you're not taking into account what actually happened. We were 14 seconds away from taking a 3-2 lead going back to Nashville to try to win the series. Frankly, we should have won this series when you look at it that way.

People say that we shouldn't listen to the pundits when it comes to where we will finish in the regular season because we clearly had more talent than a bottom-rung team in this league. If that's the case then why should we listen to what they have to say about the postseason?
Sorry if I don't have my expectations set in jell-o like you. Maybe my expectations should have been one thing pre-series, something else at puck drop, then changed them again after every shift ...... nah, I'll just figure out what I expect and then hope that my expectations are exceeded, or at least met.

I didn't listen to the pundits ... I did my own analysis. The ability to do an honest self look is lacking here and on np.com .... it's either we're the greatest thing since the invention of the orgasm or make ebola look good, rarely in the middle ground where reality is.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote