View Single Post
Old
02-27-2005, 10:26 AM
Face Wash

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLUC20
During the season last year, there was a thread started by Face Wash with the topic that said, "Before you come to the Kings board asking about Ally and Deader..."

and inside it said... "We Don't Know!!! The trainers don't know.. the Kings don't know.. they don't know!!!" or something to that effect.. LOL. It was a good thread to post updates in, so they stickied it. It worked too.

As for Ties' comments.. it may seem pathetic that they are both injured to you.. but when you're dealing with injuries to the head.. there is no certainty. Especially with the history that Adam has. I think he suffered like 2 or 3 concussions in one season with the Kings (correct me if I'm wrong). He has worked hard to coming back.. but he's been through a lot of setbacks in his attempts. One minute he's skating on the ice.. the next minute, he runs into Jozef Stumpel and suffers a setback (read that in the paper).. that's just sad.

Yeah Dammit!!!! (note: that was the first and last time anyone's ever stickied anything I've done here... I'd like to thank the academy, and all those who voted for me. I'd like to thank my parents, and jfont, for always believing in me... I'd like to thank Kingsjohn for teaching me how to type.... and if I've forgotten anyone, you know how I feel about you all.)